There are no schools within 10 miles radius of this location.
3 Bedrooms • 2.50 Bathrooms • 1500-1690 SF
Stunning New Luxury Condos and Townhomes in Studio City
Building is now sold out!! Welcome to 11912 Laurelwood Drive, the #1 new luxury building in Studio City south of the boulevard, located in the prestigious Carpenter Community Charter Elementary School District. This amazing building features 9 custom designed modern style condos and townhomes offering 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths, engineered wood floors, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel GE appliances, Caesarstone counter tops, glass tile backsplashes & many kitchens with center islands. Master baths bring the ultimate in luxury spa experience with separate soaking tubs and showers,dual sinks and beautiful designer tile floors. Other features include recessed lighting, washer & dryer hookups, most units with spacious balconies, bedroom doors with opaque glass, double paned Milgard windows, Cat-5 wiring & tank-less water heaters. Building includes huge roof top community patio with sitting & lounge chairs & amazing views of the Hollywood Hills, subterranean garage with 2 car assigned parking spaces + guest parking. Located in the heart of Studio City within walking distance to the best restaurants & shops, Trader Joe’s & Farmer’s Market. Easy access to the 101 freeway, CBS & Burbank studios, downtown LA & West Hollywood.
- 9 Brand New Luxury 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Condos and Townhomes
- Beautiful Engineered Wood Floors
- Designer Kitchens with Top of the Line Appliances
- Amazing Caesarstone countertops
- Center Islands in most units
- Master Suites with built-in closet organizers
- Master Bathrooms with Separate Soaking Tub and Shower
- Dual Sinks and Beautiful Designer Tile Floors
- Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Outdoor Balconies in most units
- Two assigned parking spaces plus guest parking
- Amazing Roof Top Patio with sitting and lounge area & views of Hollywood Hills
- Located in the prestigious Carpenter Community Charter Elementary School
- One block from the heart of Studio City with all the best restaurants and shops
- Walk to Trader Joe’s and the Farmer’s Market and CBS Studios
- Close to the 101 Freeway, Universal Studios, Burbank Studios, Downtown LA and West Hollywood.